Houwzer is a startup residential real estate brokerage with an innovative pricing model, built on social currency, and technology enabled. The company is rebuilding real estate brokerage from the ground up to create a more competitive marketplace while building consumer trust. Houwzer is on a mission to democratize real estate by helping consumers Find a Better Way Home.
1701 Walnut Street 7th Floor
Philadelphia, PA 19103
Houwzer is disrupting the way the Real Estate industry works from how we equip our agents to our pricing model. Traditionally, real estate brokerages treat their agents as sub-contractors who have to dig up their own leads, are 100% commission-based, and are responsible for paying for their own resources like marketing, assistants and healthcare. Our agents are fully equipped to serve our clients and close deals as full time employees. We provide our agents with everything they need to be successful including extensive training, mentorship, an office and administrative support, leads, and guaranteed income.
The ideal candidate is passionate about our mission to serve and save our clients thousands of dollars through our disruptive technology-driven approach to Real Estate. This individual will have a desire to be a self starter and as part of a team while maintaining control over their own professional growth. Houwzer is innovating the real estate industry so we are seeking a professional who wants to be apart of something that is disrupting the Real Estate industry.
* Responding to incoming inquiries from new leads
* Prospecting for new business and converting them into active buyers and listers
* Responding to deals and current clients via email, phone, or in-person meetings
* Managing contracts, paperwork and depositing checks
* Educating your buyers and sellers about the transaction process
* Scheduling and attending property showings
* Working with home sellers to market properties
* Negotiations on behalf of your clients
* Have a positive “do whatever it takes” and “all hands on deck” attitude
* Attending closings
* Real Estate License.
* Ability to work under pressure and solve problems independently.
* Excellent communication skills and the ability to network in order to build your business.
* Great interpersonal and customer service skills that align with our mission and values.
* Real Estate Sales experience, especially of residential properties, is heavily preferred.
* Strong project management skills and strong attention to detail.
* Tech-savvy. Helpful if familiar with CRM and real estate applications, such as the MLS, ProsperWorks, Zillow and Trulia, as well as mobile technology and the Google Suite of technology
* The flexibility to adapt to changing priorities and client needs.
* Willingness to work evenings and weekends, as needed by clients.
Compensation & Benefits
* Expected annual income salary of $80,000-115,000, includes base of $50,400 as W2 salary, with monthly bonuses of $30-70,000.
* Paid on-the-job training and on-boarding for new and soon to be Licensed Real Estate Agents
* Immersion training designed to ramp you up in the real estate business effectively with team-based support
* Direct access to leading software solutions to make your job easier and more streamlined
* Comprehensive administrative support throughout every step of your transactions
* Monthly company paid health benefits contribution.
* We provide you with tons of leads, as well as all the resources, training and opportunity you need to succeed!
* All agent fees, costs, licensing, continuing education are covered by the company