Houwzer is a startup residential real estate brokerage with an innovative pricing model, built on social currency, and technology enabled. The company is rebuilding real estate brokerage from the ground up to create a more competitive marketplace while building consumer trust. Houwzer is on a mission to democratize real estate by helping consumers Find a Better Way Home.
1701 Walnut Street 7th Floor
Philadelphia, PA 19103
Houwzer is a modern, fairly priced real estate agency for savvy homeowners. We’ve rebuilt the real estate brokerage model from the ground up with technology and a salaried team of experts. Home sellers save tons on the sale of their home with our full service listing agents, while home buyers trust our salaried team's focus on service, not commissions. It's not a discount — just a fairer way of doing business.
We are a startup company that is disrupting the way the Real Estate industry works, from how we equip our agents to our pricing model. In our true team environment, you will flourish if you have grit, determination, and a natural love of the industry. Our team is fully equipped to serve our clients and close deals as full-time employees. We provide our team members with everything they need to be successful including extensive training, mentorship, an office and administrative support, leads, and guaranteed income. And, as a certified B Corporation Company, we strive to demonstrate our commitment to ethics, transparency, and accountability with our clients, our communities, and our team.
Transaction Coordinator Job Responsibilities:
* Work closely with listing agents to help facilitate the marketing and sale of residential real estate
* Prepare emails and communications with potential sellers and current clients
* Handle assembling marketing materials and entering data into the MLS
* Assist in reviewing and preparing paperwork.
* Help research relevant sales data and metrics to assist agents and clients.
* Track the details of a sale as the process progresses.
* Work closely with buyer agents to help facilitate the sale of residential real estate
* Prepare emails and communications with potential buyers
* Assist in reviewing and preparing paperwork
* Help prepare materials for agent meetings and showings
* Track the details of a sale as the process progresses
* Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work well with others on a team
* Attention to detail in a fast-paced environment
* Interest/experience in the Real Estate industry
Compensation & Benefits:
* $45,000 annual salary
* Monthly Benefits Contribution towards the plan(s) of your choosing
* Paid Volunteer hours
* Flexible Paid Time Off